Women on Boards Network
Biz Divas Women on Boards membership is specifically for senior-level professional women who are navigating moving up in their careers towards C Suite.
This program is aimed at women across the Biz Divas network who already work at a senior level and want to boost their visibility. Join our Women on Boards network to raise your professional profile and connect with a vibrant community of senior executives!
What We Offer To Our Network Members
- Increased visibility
- Personal branding and executive presence
- Leadership development opportunities to its members
- International events and seminars
- Exposure to executive search companies
- Participation at customized conferences
- Collaboration for publications for its members.
The Women on Boards network is an exclusive group of accomplished professionals at the executive level, who will connect in various networking opportunities to exchange best practices and gain visibility. Members should meet at least two criteria from the list below. By becoming a member of the Women on Boards network you make an investment in your future and your career. Our goal is to support you to become more visible and have easier access to networks & professional development opportunities. You also get opportunities to join as mentors in award winning Biz Divas Mentoring Leadership program to support younger women leaders. Below is some information on the Executive Forum programme, how it works and what you can expect in the upcoming months.
What Women on Boards do
Specifically, Women On Boards aims to:
- Build your network by making more relevant contacts at international level, be active and visible.
- Feature your expert bio and an interview on the website
- Become active mentors of other members of award winning Biz Divas Mentoring Leadership Program
- Inspire other women to join the network.
- Broaden your knowledge through experience sharing and knowledge sharing,
- Learn from other executives through various educational and coaching activities, experience sharing and personal development.
- Webinars/seminars moderated by Senior Executives and Leadership Coaches from our network
- Executive mentoring content sharing: expert blogs, articles and case studies/stories of experience
- Boost your profile by making yourself more visible at international level and achieve your career objectives
- Partnerships with relevant Associations and organisations that offer C-suite career opportunities
- Reach a wider audience by providing speaker and moderator opportunities at large conferences
- Content publication and promotion
Criteria for membership:
- More than 15 years of experience in a progressive managerial position
- Director, Vice President, Senior Vice President, Executive Vice President or equivalents for Consulting and Law firms
- C-Suite or reporting to CEO (local or global)
- P&L responsibility
- On the board of a significant zithromax pharmacy price organisation (corporation or NGO)
Self-employed candidates or Biz Divas network members not meeting the above criteria (e.g. free-lancers, consultants, entrepreneurs, etc.) must meet the following criteria:
- Have been in an equivalent prior role as described above
- Recognised expert or demonstrate extraordinary achievement in her area of expertise
Registration is complimentary but by invite only. This would give you an access to Biz Divas WOB network, and access to all the meet ups/ coaching sessions exclusively for members. For further details write in to email@example.com
Reasons to Join Biz Divas Women on Boards network:
Mentoring clinics help women learn practical skills about how to create the career they want and make it to the top. Biz Divas Women on Boards Mentoring Program connects you to a C Suite CXO member as a mentor. This program will have
- 4 mentoring sessions in 6 months time
- One intensive coaching session with a senior certified coach from Biz Divas panel of coaches
- Webinars with global leaders for lifetime.
- Complimentary invite to I INSPIRE for the year of registration to the mentoring clinic.
- Spotlight of your leadership journey in Biz Divas publications viz Magazine & Blogs
- Opportunity to be connected to other external media opportunities
Cost : 20,000+ Taxes
Table of Eight
Table of Eight events are small, personal luncheons facilitated by a C-level executive mentor and attended by seven members who want real world advice from someone who is extraordinarily accomplished.
Cost : 4000+ taxes
For further details, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
If you feel you qualify, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed resume.
1. You will then be contacted for a personal meeting.
2. Our admission committee will consider your application based on the above mentioned criteria during their first meeting following your application, and advise the board.
3. Biz Divas Women on Boards will contact you when the decision has been made. When positive, you will receive an invitation to join Women on Boards.
How to post your Board Position with Biz Divas Board Search.
Biz Divas Women on Boards welcomes posting for Board positions from all organisations. You can choose to make the position public, in which case it will be made available by email to all Biz Divas Women on Boards network as a complementary service for Corporate Networking Members. For non members, they can request for a quote for posting a job or request a private search. Please write to email@example.com for a quote. For more information, please connect with Women on Boards Executive Chair, Ranjana Deopa at firstname.lastname@example.org