Sensitization & Awareness
This program aims to sensitize leaders and employees on beliefs and mindsets on following themes: Gender, Cultural, Generational, Disability, LGBTQ+, and work styles. By challenging mindsets we help employees understand their role in building an inclusive workplace. We promote participation, encourage accountability and create a space to explore perceptions and attitudes around the following:
- Diversity & Inclusion – What’s it got to do with me?
- Addressing Unconscious biases
- Challenging stereotypes & Existing belief
- Improving diversity targets in all areas of attraction and retention
- Being responsible as an Individual and as a Manager
- Understanding the expectations and responsibility as an Employee to create a balanced and equal world.
- Understanding Inclusion and the cost of Exclusion
- Enhancing awareness via Research insights and best practice sharing
- Signing & committing to the 5 behaviours of Inclusion Pledge
Who Should Attend: Customised programs for Employees, Managers & Business Leaders
Duration: 4 hours
Maximum class size: 20-30