Executive Director, Heading L&D & Talent Management, KPMG Global Services
Rani is the Executive Director- Head Learning & Development, Talent Management & HR Business Partner for KPMG Global Services with 19 years of overall experience (12 years exclusively with professional services) spearheading L&D Consulting, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Digital Learning, Organizational Development Initiatives, Change & Transformation aligning to strategic business priorities, Facilitation and Coaching for global audience spanning 9000 plus professionals across Advisory, Tax & Audit businesses in my current role, associating with business partners and industry luminaries. Hold the distinction of being a Gold Medalist and First rank holder in MA (English) aided with a post-graduate diploma in Human Resource Management from Karnataka State University.
- Marshall Goldsmith certified Coach and accredited with several L&D related certifications.
- Active panelist and keynote speaker at industry forums.
- Mentor- Beyond Diversity Foundation- a non profit organisation that helps people succeed through immersive learning and mentoring programs
- Recipient of KPMG Global Services People Leader Award 2019
- Recipient of KPMG Global Services IMPACT Award 2016-17
• Think Tank & Steering Committee Member for Inclusion & Diversity initiatives at KGS