Head HR – Raychem RPG, Head D&I – RPG Group, Raychem RPG
Pratima has facilitated organization transformation journeys in areas of culture, performance orientation and leadership. With business disruptions, changing workforce demographics and work culture, she has focused on aligning HR to business goals and be an active participant of organization growth. Her diverse education background has enabled her to think laterally and holistically. In recent experiences, she has:
• Managed HR in multi country locations like US, Europe, MEA, India.
• Successfully operated in matrix organization structures and multi stakeholder environment.
• Facilitated organisation restructuring to enable agility required in the digital transformation age.
• Has successfully facilitated culture integration post M&A’s.
• Provided leadership teams with proactive HR solutions and coaching on leadership behaviours.
• Managed Talent Transformation programs for 6 diverse businesses at group level of an Indian conglomerate
• Adapted self to perform effectively in IT services industry and manufacturing industry and both small as well as large businesses.
• Represented HR for an IT/ITES set up of 55000 associates at the BOARD level & at various industry forums.