GBS India Head, AkzoNobel
Chartered Accountant with extensive experience of over 20 years in managing International and Domestic business operations. Key competencies include:
– A strategist with recognized proficiency in spearheading business to accomplish corporate plans & goals successfully
– Achievement driven enterprising business leader with over 20 years of experience in setting up, scaling up and managing GBS operations, change management across geographies, system implementation, project management, governance and client relationship management, financials and controllership & compliance.
– Demonstrated capability for navigating organizations through transformational changes leading to better efficiency and effectiveness. Have good understanding of differences in operating environments and culture across different geographies and companies.
– Experienced in inculcating LEAN culture in the organization to foster continuous improvement in the end to end process to drive process efficiency, improved customer satisfaction and develop talents by changing mindset across the organization. Demonstrated capability of defining roadmap for automation and RPA and accelerating implementation.
– Demonstrated capacity to build and manage large high-performing cross-functional teams at multiple locations to work on new operating models.