Provision of a safe and equitable work environment is stated objectives of most companies. The adage “prevention is better than cure” is of significance when we consider the enormous damage to company name, brand and morale that a single harassment case can engender.
This program will help design a framework, sensitize and educate employees, as well as suggest tools for preventive and curative measures. It also supports the organization in investigations and sensitizes employees in organizations to make a harassment free workplace.
- Understanding law and its requirements
- Understand dynamics of sexual harassment.
- Outline offensive behaviors that can be considered harassment.
- Identify each type of harassment.
- Prevent harassment from happening.
- Manage sexual harassment if it does occur
Approach: Mix of Conversations, Case studies, Role Plays,Videos and Simulated Activities
Who Should Attend: Customised programs for Internal Complaints Committee Members, Managers & Employees
Duration: Half a Day to One Day
Class Size : 12-35