Leadership Accelerator Program
We are committed to build and support a pipeline of women leaders to reach decision making levels in corporates, business & public leadership.
L.E.A.P is a six month structured Mentoring Program connecting high potential women to our powerful CXO mentors network. The program has been designed to help women navigate the complexities of their professional and personal lives and to grow holistically. Our mentors are passionate and committed in advancing women leadership. While Beyondiversity has impacted more than 5000+ women, this specific Leadership program has mentored more than 250 women leaders. The program is in its 5th year and has mentored more than 250+ women leaders. We believe the impact has been far reaching as they in turn have been role models for the women in their network. They have mentored and impacted more than 1000+ women in their communities and organisations.
- Exclusive access to the Mentor/Industry expert for atleast 4 Mentoring sessions
- Mentor and peer learning immersive workshop
- Goal setting sessions with a certified CXO Coach
- Webinars with global leaders and international speakers
- Knowledge resource sharing via newsletters
- Networking events and opportunities
- Graduation ceremony at I Inspire conference
- An opportunity to join BeyonDiversity for lifetime.
Successful applicants who are accepted to participate in this program will be expected to make a full commitment to the following:
- Complete a baseline survey which goes into more detail about your professional experience, organizational and individual professional goals, your work-related skills, mentorship experience, and community engagement.
- Submit regular updates to BeyonDiversity team for the duration of the program, including completion of mentoring sessions, learning webinars and program evaluations.
- Engage in periodic digital communications and public relations efforts with BeyonDiversity to showcase your involvement inthis program and help support the socialization of BeyonDiversity’s social mission.
- Remain in contact with BeyonDiversity after participation in the program in order to share success stories, etc.
- Agree to work with BeyonDiversity to track the growth of your career for up to 3 years through methods such as surveys, phone and/or Skype calls, or additional opportunities. All details shared with us will remain confidential.
Who can Apply
Women professionals who have:
Women Professionals / Leaders: from Corporate Organizations | NGOs | Entrepreneurs possess 8 to 15 years of experience in leadership roles
Executives and functional managers who aspire to positions of greater influence and authority in their organizations
Those identified as high-potential talent by their organizations
Mid- and senior-level managers who lead teams or have direct reports
For more information write to email@example.com
If you are an organization and want to nominate women leaders for Mentoring Program.