I – L.E.A.P
Considering the unprecedented times we are in, we decided to restructure our award winning program L.E.A.P and take it online as I – L.E.A.P
I – L.E.A.P is an online structured mentoring program connecting high potential women to our powerful BeyonDiversity CXO mentor network. The program has been designed to help women navigate the complexities of their professional and personal lives and to grow holistically. Our mentors are passionate and committed in advancing women leadership.
I – L.E.A.P Offers
- Four months multiphase deep immersive online learning program
- Personalised goal setting sessions with certified CXO coach
- Masterclasses with multiple sessions focussed on communications, self development, leadership, influencing etc – with live case studies, presentations, expert speakers from industry.
- Webinars with global thought leaders and international speakers
- Exclusive access to mentors via mentoring sessions (mutually decided)
- Knowledge resource sharing through newsletters, nudges, videos, and exercises
- Access to lifetime L.E.A.P Circle.
- Completion Certificate (PDF)
Successful applicants who are accepted to participate in this program will be expected to make a full commitment to the following:
- Complete a baseline survey which goes into more detail about your professional experience, organizational and individual professional goals, your work-related skills, mentorship experience, and community engagement.
- Submit regular updates to the BeyonDiversity team for the duration of the program, including completion of mentoring sessions, learning webinars and program evaluations.
- Engage in periodic digital communications and public relations efforts with BeyonDiversity to showcase your involvement in this program and help support the socialization of BeyonDiversity’s social mission.
- Remain in contact with BeyonDiversity after participation in the program in order to share success stories, etc.
- Complete a endline assessment of the program as part of the feedback and evaluation mechanism of the program
- Agree to work with BeyonDiversity to track the growth of your career for up to 3 years through methods such as surveys, phone and/or Skype calls, or additional opportunities. All details shared with us will remain confidential.
Who can Apply
The program is open for :
- Women Professionals from Corporate Organizations, NGOs and Entrepreneurs with 10 – 15 years of experience
- Executives and functional managers who aspire to positions of greater influence and authority in their organizations
- Those identified as high-potential talent by their organizations
- Mid- and senior-level managers who lead teams or have direct reports
Our mentoring program is designed for all women who are ready to step up their game, believe in their true potential and rise by paying it forward.
If you are an organization and want to nominate women leaders for Mentoring Program or need more information about the program, write to email@example.com
Our program covers these challenges:
- Establishing visibility and credibility
- Managing diverse stakeholders
- Negotiating adeptly & influencing others
- Developing new skill-sets in an rapidly changing work environment
- Communication and networking skills
- Adapting to hybrid work-culture