Be The Change
We are committed to build and support a pipeline of socially conscious youth leaders and future workforce via training, mentoring, advocacy and networking.
Be The Change aims to bring together, train, mentor and sensitize a team of dedicated individuals committed
Be The Change offers:
- Awareness, sensitization and advocacy
- Career planning & leadership development
- Internships & resume building
- Inclusive leadership building & personal branding
- Mentor and peer learning immersive workshop
- Webinars with industry experts and social leaders
- Knowledge resource sharing via newsletters, research reports
- Networking events and opportunities
- An opportunity to join BeyonDiversity Fellowship for lifetime
Be the change focus
Successful applicants who are accepted to participate in this program will be expected to make a full commitment to the following:
- Complete a baseline survey which goes into more detail about your academic experience, leadership initiatives, extracurricular activities, etc.
- Submit regular updates to
BeyonDiversityteam for the duration of the program, including completion of awareness campaigns, immersive sessions, knowledge webinars andprogram evaluations.
- Engage in periodic digital communications and public relations efforts with
BeyonDiversityto showcase your involvement in this program and help support the socialization of BeyonDiversity’s social mission.
- Remain in contact with
BeyonDiversityafter participation in the program in order to share success stories, etc.
- Spread the word about the program and pay forward the learnings within their network and the larger community.
Who can Apply
Youth leaders who:
- Fall in the age group of 17-23 years
- Are willing to commit time for various program initiatives
- Commit to pay it forward in their communities
For more information, write to firstname.lastname@example.org