Our global network of inclusion champions & organisations strives to advance equal opportunity & inclusion for all
BD Think Tank consisting of Business, Institutions, Academia, Non profit organisations & Govt Agencies is a commitment to work together to build a sustainable and inclusive community for all.
How we do it?
We achieve these goals via
- Creating role models & inclusion champions networks who can mentor women & girls, youth, and other minority groups.
- Mentor & promote girls education, women leaders, inclusion champions & social enterprises working to remove disparities, promote equality & justice
- Quarterly meetings to share the best practices on inclusion & sustainability to be implemented industry wide.
- Conducting annual industry wide research & best practices benchmarks on various aspects of Inclusion & Sustainability.
- Creating awareness and advocacy platforms on best practices of inclusion & sustainability; promote network initiatives & members through events, webinars, social media & other collaborations.
- Promoting “Board Diversity” in corporates, NGOs and Institutions
- Promote technology & futuristic skills training for women and other minority groups via industry partners.
- Promoting behavioral competencies and sustainable best practices for inclusive leadership
BD Think Tank Goals
- Advocate for sustainable and inclusive business practices and policies with academia, corporate, civil societies, non profit organisations & government agencies
- Establish high-level leadership for gender equality including promoting women in boardrooms, institutions & public leadership.
- Ensure infrastructure and technology accessibility for all
- Promote education, skills training and professional development for women, girls and other minority groups
- Treat everyone fairly at work – equal pay, respect and support human rights and nondiscrimination
Diversity & Inclusion Forum List
BD Think Tank also publishes a Bi annual (once in two years) Diversity & Inclusion Forum (DIF) list which is a non-exhaustive list of professionals in South East Asia and India who have contributed to make their organization and society more inclusive. Its an attempt to acknowledge and recognize the efforts of individuals who have leveraged their skills and position to promote diversity and inclusion within their organization and in the society to make an impact. These individuals are from various professional fields- corporate executive, community services, entrepreneurs and journalists. *The list does not show any ranking.