We The Change
We are committed to build and support a pipeline of women entrepreneurs committed to creating social change and impact via training, mentoring, advocacy and networking.
We The Change is a 6 Months structured Women Entrepreneurs Fellowship Program. It brings together leaders of social enterprises, and businesses creating innovative solutions to critical social problems. The program has been designed to help women entrepreneurs gain leadership skills, widen their networks and build sustainable and scalable business solutions.
We The Change Offers-
- Goal setting sessions with a certified CXO Coach
- Pitching, Fundraising & Incubation Support
- Capacity Building & Strategic Learning
- Exclusive access to the Mentor/Industry expert
- Webinars with global leaders and international speakers
- Lifelong network support as BeyonDiversity Alumni
Successful applicants who are accepted to participate in this program will be expected to make a full commitment to the following:
- Complete a baseline survey giving details about your leadership experiences, social impact, SMART goals etc.
- Submit regular updates to BeyonDiversity team for the duration of the program, including completion of learning sessions, knowledge webinars and program evaluations.
- Engage in periodic digital communications and public relations efforts with BeyonDiversity to showcase your work and impact.
Who can Apply
- Woman Founder/Co-Founder of a Startup or Social Enterprise functioning for 2 years- 5 years
- Should be an enthusiastic and energetic entrepreneur
- Should be innovator or risktaker
- Have an innovative business enterprise concept answering a global challenge
- Should be at least 18 years of age but less than 40 years of age.
- Applicant should be from India
- All Program sessions will be conducted in English and fellows must be able to converse and present fluently in English.
- The applicant must have been working in her existing organization/business for at least 24 months.
- Applicant should be interested in shaping the community dialogue about leadership and social change in their region.
Disclaimer- The rights to admission to the program and selection of mentee will lie with the organizing committee. The mentor-mentee pairing is done by an experienced program team; keeping in mind the challenges and goals of the mentee and the expertise of the mentor. No request to change the pairing of mentors and mentees will be acceptable.
The cost for stay, venue and training will be taken care of by the organizing committee. The participants have to bear the travel costs.
To nominate someone, write to us at