Be The Change
We are committed to build and support a pipeline of socially conscious youth leaders and future workforce via training, mentoring, advocacy and networking.
Be The Change aims to bring together, train, mentor and sensitize a team of dedicated individuals committed
Be The Change offers:
- Awareness, sensitization and advocacy
- Career planning & leadership development
- Internships & resume building
- Inclusive leadership building & personal branding
- Mentor and peer learning immersive workshop
- Webinars with industry experts and social leaders
- Knowledge resource sharing via newsletters, research reports
- Networking events and opportunities
- An opportunity to join BeyonDiversity Fellowship for lifetime
Be the change focus
The first phase will focus on mass awareness and sensitization at the campus level to motivate the youth to appreciate Equality and respect the dignity of everyone and accept and appreciate differences. The aim is to create champions and advocations of change in the campus who take ownership and fulfil their civic responsibilities.
The second phase will entail building inclusive leaders through education, training, mentoring and networking at the campus level. Through immersive learning, leadership training, strategic networking, and advocacy for inclusion, the youth leaders will create a far reaching impact.
The third phase will focus on building entrepreneurs creating social impact through innovation. By investing in their capacity building and providing them unlimited social enterprise incubator support, access to funding, etc, we seek to empower entrepreneurs leading sustainable change.
Successful applicants who are accepted to participate in this program will be expected to make a full commitment to the following:
- Complete a baseline survey which goes into more detail about your academic experience, leadership initiatives, extracurricular activities, etc.
- Submit regular updates to
BeyonDiversityteam for the duration of the program, including completion of awareness campaigns, immersive sessions, knowledge webinars andprogram evaluations.
- Engage in periodic digital communications and public relations efforts with
BeyonDiversityto showcase your involvement in this program and help support the socialization of BeyonDiversity’s social mission.
- Remain in contact with
BeyonDiversityafter participation in the program in order to share success stories, etc.
- Spread the word about the program and pay forward the learnings within their network and the larger community.
Who can Apply
Youth leaders who:
- Fall in the age group of 17-23 years
- Are willing to commit time for various program initiatives
- Commit to pay it forward in their communities
For more information, write to firstname.lastname@example.org