Key Benefits of joining BD Think Tank
- Global Inclusion Framework: Any stakeholder joining BD Think Tank enters into a Global Inclusion Framework by embracing universal principles on Inclusion across all spectrum – Gender, LGBTQ+, Disability, Cultural, Age or Religion.
- Sensitization, Awareness & Communication of Progress: Companies are provided by way of briefing and training activities to the key staff on what it means to be part of the BD Think Tank and how they can contribute to their organization’s Inclusion & CSR activities and other initiatives which cover broadly the principles of Inclusion framework of BD Think Tank. Assistance is also provided to companies in preparing their annual Communication of Progress (COP) as part of their commitment to the principles of Global Inclusion Framework.
- Knowledge Sharing Platform: The network provides a high-impact collective action platform by way of Knowledge Sharing and Network Meetings; Regional Conclaves; National Convention – I Inspire in which leaders from all over the country representing various sectors meet to address and explore how we can move from “Intent to Impact” and create a sustainable change to make it an inclusive ecosystem. It also strengthens corporate citizenship and develops partnership projects with various stakeholders to the achievement of the BD Think Tank Goals.
- Research & Publications: Create a window of opportunity for the stakeholders to share their good practices to a larger global audience by way of publishing in Annual BD Think Tank Research, toolkits & whitepapers and through electronic communication via newsletters, social media etc.
- Participation in the Governance of the Network: Become a member of Core Committee, Task Force and Regional Chapters councils which would bring in varied stakeholders on board and add vibrant leadership, visibility and credibility to the leaders & organization.
- Participate in various Cross Industry Mentorship programs: Nominate senior leaders as mentors or sign up as mentees.
To become a member of BD Think tank, write at firstname.lastname@example.org